I always thought about how I needed to be spending my time wisely and how it always meant…
GET. SH**. DONE.
But, there’s always time for work. Can’t spending time wisely be something else?
“People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life.”
John C. Maxwell
Okay. How do you know what your overall purpose is?
“The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
What makes me happy?
- Saying “yes” to another round of the Minnie Mouse Matching game and seeing the happiness burst out of our 2YO.
- Jabbering with our baby, because he loves to have someone sit and chat with him.
- Being with my husband– doing anything.
- Letting our (outside) dog in the house, because she loves to lay and have someone love her.
Don’t we all love to be loved?
- Getting creative and making things work.
- Thinking about my faith, and how much stronger it has become in the past 10 years.
- Cooking for my family and inventing new recipes.
- Sewing without a plan. It’s my style.
- Being OUTSIDE.
- Writing, and thinking outside the box.
- My parents and extended family.
- Being inspired. Who doesn’t love some inspiration to get you to step back and think about who you want to be?
- My friends.
- Last second road trips and adventures with my family.
I could keep going! Take a second and make a list for yourself– and you will start to spend your time wisely, too.