Welcome to American Wren! I’m Kerri and this is my crew–
- I’m the wife of that awesome man & the mom to those rambunctious little sweeties. I thank God every day for them.
- I’m hooked on crafting and designing– and, fun fact, I don’t love following patterns or directions. I’d rather design it myself. If you’re looking for special, handmade items for those little ones, please check out the American Wren Creations shop on Etsy!
- I love to be in the kitchen! I began eating gluten free in 2016. All of the recipe ideas I find, create and use are adjusted so they’re gluten free. It’s a lot easier than you’d think… which is not what I thought when I first started!
- My dreamy husband built me a beautiful garden in early 2017 and it has been a wonderful, super fun hassle! I mean hassle in the best way. 🙂 I grew up on a farm and *sigh*, there is just something about working with the ground that makes my heart feel full.
- I love to write, so you’ll find blog posts here on this site about my life & business. If you are blessed to have small children in your life, you won’t want to miss my other blog Books for Babies and Big Kids. It is dedicated to reviewing board books & picture books with help from my kiddos!
I’m so glad you’re here! Take a moment (or a bunch of them) to look around.
Happy shopping, happy reading, and happy days.